Jun's Quality Auto Services has job openings available for a Service Technician We're looking for honest, dedicated, customer-service oriented people to join our team at Olive Branch, MS.
Service technicians are responsible for providing regular maintenance to customer vehicles, as well as inspection and repair of vehicles with operational or safety concerns. Technicians are responsible not only for the service we provide, but also Jun's Quality Auto Services's reputation as a trustworthy and dependable auto shop. Because of this, a successful service technician will have a strong understanding of automotive maintenance & repair, strong attention to detail, and a dedication to honesty and fairness.
Automotive Technicians are Responsible for:
- Performing a wide range of automotive maintenance and repair services across many makes and models
- Completing all work orders correctly and accurately
- Maintaining accurate and organized notes and paperwork on all jobs
- Practicing safe work principles
Applicants are required to be:
- At least 18 years old
- Recipients of a high school diploma or GED
- In possession of a valid driver's license
- Familiar with multiple makes and models of vehicles
- Committed to keeping up to date on automotive knowledge
- Dependable, honest and organized
- Available to work weekends and some holidays
Click here to submit your application for this position.
Discover More About Technician Opportunities At Jun's Quality Auto Services in Olive Branch
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Jun's Quality provides exceptional care, even with my 2003 Town and Country. It now runs great with 200,000 miles on it. The service is not cheap... quality never is, but Jun's service is quality. He works on both my vehicles.
Road trash blew into the front of my car, breaking my air condenser on a trip I was taking for pleasure. I pulled off the highway & asked for a repair shop. The most professional, friendly, clean and hospitable place. Repair was quick and feasible. It was absolutely pleased and made an otherwise terrible experience actually a ?silver living?!