- To perform high quality repair service at a fair and just price.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each customer.
- To recommend the services, repairs and maintenance to the car owners that are necessary to maintain the vehicle in safe working order.
- To use only products which are safe and provide service that equals or exceeds that recommended by the vehicle's manufacturer.
- To service and repair the vehicles in a timely manner and to keep the customer informed of any and all changes including completion times.
- To give the best customer service possible and, in the case of any disputes, to provide a prompt and amicable resolution.
- To ensure that my entire staff conducts themselves in a professional manner and in keeping with the high standards of the automotive industry.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
What our clients are saying about us
We have established longterm and stable partnerships with various clients thanks to our excellence in solving their automotive needs!
Jun's Quality provides exceptional care, even with my 2003 Town and Country. It now runs great with 200,000 miles on it. The service is not cheap... quality never is, but Jun's service is quality. He works on both my vehicles.
Road trash blew into the front of my car, breaking my air condenser on a trip I was taking for pleasure. I pulled off the highway & asked for a repair shop. The most professional, friendly, clean and hospitable place. Repair was quick and feasible. It was absolutely pleased and made an otherwise terrible experience actually a ?silver living?!